quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Kamikaze



I'm really sad thinking about the situation in Japan, Fukushima. I don't wanna see people dying because of a tsunami, a earthquake or because a nuclear disaster. Nobody deserve this...

Those who work in the nuclear plant of Fukushima look like kamikazes, but no, perhaps it's just love for their nation, for ther fatherland. I'm really praying for your success and welfare. You're an exemple of warrior! You don't need guns or knives, you just needed your courage to show how strong you are! I admire you all, really.

I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you can succeed and in the future you can tell to your grandchilds how braves you were in the past!

あきらめないで!あなたが強い国です!私はあなたに信じている!

W-uk

0 comentários:

 
「nonsense」 © Tema base por So Kawaii. Tecnologia do Blogger.