quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Christmas here!

Well, tomorrow is the Chiristmas Eve! Yep, I really love this holiday!

It's the kind of time when people turns to each other and forget the differences, being good with one another - even if it seems false.

I'm very happy today, even it's not Christmas Eve yet, because I discovered that a found very beautiful people on the internet. Is it real? How can you be sure about them? Well, I'm always taking care about it, but, these 3 I knew about 2/3 years ago, and I can affirm that they've changed a lot of myself.

I've given a christmas card for them - scanned and sent -, and their hapiness and words for me were so beautiful that I couldn't ignore it!

Well, hope everyone's Chirstmas can be very, very good!

Merry Chiristmas!

W-uk

0 comentários:

 
「nonsense」 © Tema base por So Kawaii. Tecnologia do Blogger.